In order to serve our customers’ needs during these difficult times and to protect them and our workers, we have implemented some safety measures to limit COVID-19 exposure.
These standards are based on Washington state’s Phase One Covid-19 Safety Plan and Phase One Construction Restart Requirements.
Please make sure you are able to meet the job site safety standards listed here prior to confirming an appointment.
Please ensure the following jobsite conditions are met:
- Social distancing of 6 feet between employees and customers or residents can be maintained.
- Move personal belongings from work areas prior to your appointment. Minimizing physical contact is necessary for adequate workplace safety.
- A hand washing station, bathroom or sink with running water is available for workers to use.
To increase jobsite safety, Better Air NW employees will:
- Arrive healthy
- Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times
- Limit unnecessary physical contact while on site.
- Clean and sanitize work areas before and after the project as needed.
- Document all persons arriving to and leaving the jobsite during the project
- Provide no-contact solutions for invoicing